Sept. 30, 2015 – We are excited to bring you a new branch in Pasadena. The original branch was replaced by a beautiful, full-service facility on the same property in Pasadena on Monday, August 10, 2015. The new branch includes an open-concept floor plan with natural light, a community room, and designed to be energy-efficient.
“We are very excited about the new Pasadena branch,” said Jesse Gutierrez, Texas Bay Credit Union’s president and CEO. “We’re proud of our 79 year history, and by taking a stand, we know it’ll be a great improvement for our members and the community. It’s truly a testament of growth and dedication.”
Texas Bay celebrated the new branch with a grand opening event on Saturday, September 19, 2015. Hundreds participated and enjoyed the following activities:
- Appearance by a Houston Astros player Jake Marisnick
- Free vehicle appraisals promotional items by Enterprise Car Sales
- Hot 95.7FM promotions and DJ Carmen Contreras appearance
- Free James Coney Island hot dogs and Kona Ice snowcones
- Special onsite drawings for gift cards and baseball themed coolers
- Introduction to a new promotion for a chance to win a trip on a Carnival Cruise Line
Be sure to drop by to view your new branch in Pasadena. We look forward to serving you.